Changes to Outpatient Services
As part of our response to COVID-19, Mid Coast Hospital has temporarily changed the availability and location of some of our outpatient services.
Note that in all facilities, patients and visitors will be screened upon entering. This means a care team member will ask a series of screening questions, including whether you have a fever, a new cough in the last 14 days, shortness of breath, a sore throat or a runny nose. Sick individuals will be re-directed to an appropriate point of care.
- The laboratory service centers at Bath Internal Medicine, Topsham Internal Medicine, and the Mid Coast Hospital Parkview Campus remain open.
- The laboratory service center at Brunswick Primary Care Downtown at Brunswick Station is temporarily closed to the public.
- The Mid Coast Hospital Laboratory at 123 Medical Center Drive is temporarily reserved for in-patient needs.
- Routine, non-essential laboratory tests should be postponed.
Mid Coast Medical Group
- The providers of Mid Coast Medical Group–Brunswick Primary Care have relocated to Mid Coast Medical Group–Family Practice at Parkview, located at 329 Maine Street in Brunswick.
- Patients requiring Coumadin management will be seen at Mid Coast Medical Group–Physiatry & Pain Management located at 81 Medical Center Drive.
- In order to improve access while reducing exposure, telephone and Telehealth consultations are available in our Walk-In Clinic and Primary Care practices. Learn more.
- Pediatric walk-in hours at Mid Coast Pediatrics are not currently available. Please call the practice for an appointment: (207) 721-8333.
- Children with fever, cough, or cold symptoms should call the office for screening and direction to an appropriate point of care. If your child needs to be evaluated for a respiratory illness, he/she will be seen at the Mid Coast Pediatrics office located at 81 Medical Center Drive.
- The providers will see non-respiratory ill patients at the Mid Coast Pediatrics office at 121 Medical Center Drive.
- Health Information Management is not accepting walk-ins for medical record requests at this time. Please call (207) 373-6277 to speak with a Release of Information Representative who will be able to assist with your request.
- Community members have asked us what they can do to help. Mid Coast Hospital is very grateful for any level of assistance you can provide, and we are so appreciative of the community's support. Please find key ways to help on our How You Can Help page: www.midcoasthealth.com/how-you-can-help/.