Information for Parents
Mid Coast Hospital is here to support parents and children during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see the resources provided on this page for the latest guidelines and information.
Resources and Offerings from Mid Coast Hospital
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions about Vaccinations for Parents (.PDF): Learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations for children from the providers of Mid Coast Pediatrics and Martin's Point Health Care.
- COVID-19 Additional Frequently Asked Questions for Parents (.PDF): Ways to decrease your family's risk of COVID-19 infection, safer holiday strategies, and information about flu shots from the providers of Mid Coast Pediatrics and Martin's Point Health Care.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Parents (.PDF): Helpful information from your local pediatricians at Mid Coast Pediatrics and Martin's Point Health Care for families and caregivers with children attending school in person.
- Health Within Reach: Safety Tips for Parents as Kids Return to School: Featuring local pediatricians speaking about ways to keep children safe as they return to school.
- WCME Interview with Deborah Hagler, MD, of Mid Coast Pediatrics: Tips and guidelines for parents to consider as children return to school and other activities.
- Wellness News: Working Together to Keep Our Kids Safe in School: Important ways community members can help keep children, teachers, parents, and others safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mid Coast Pediatrics: Available for well child visits, vaccinations, and same-day sick visits.
- Mid Coast Hospital Walk-In Clinic: Located at 22 Station Avenue. Offers high-quality, lower cost urgent care. Open at 7 a.m. for appointments before school begins. Online check-in available.
- Mid Coast Center for Community Health & Wellness Flu Prevention: Resources to help prevent the spread of seasonal influenza, including a list of free seasonal flu clinics in Midcoast Maine.