The Mid Coast Hospital Laboratory offers high-quality lab services at several convenient locations in our community.
For instructions about how to reserve your place online for lab work, please click here.
Instructions to Reserve Your Place Online
To reserve your place online at a Mid Coast Hospital Laboratory location, please follow these steps:
- Scroll up on this page to find the Mid Coast Hospital Lab location you would like to visit.
- Click the blue Reserve My Place button next to the location you have selected.
- On the new screen, choose Lab Test. Note that Lab Test must be selected before continuing.
- Enter Name, Date of Birth, and Cell Phone Number, then select Date and Time.
- Click the Confirm Me! button.
- You will receive a text message confirming the date and time of your reservation.
- You will receive a text reminder 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
Please note that for lab work, you may now reserve your place online up to 30 days in advance.
The laboratory is fully accredited by state and national accreditation agencies including the College of American Pathologists and the Food and Drug Administration.
The quality of work is continuously monitored by internal quality control programs, participation in proficiency testing programs from a variety of external agencies, and through participation in health-system wide quality assurance programs.