Welcome to Mid Coast Hospital Maternity
Comprehensive, High-Quality Maternity Care Close to Home
At Mid Coast Hospital Maternity, we are passionate about helping mothers and babies through the miracle of birth and the precious moments that follow.
Mid Coast Hospital Maternity is a modern, family-centered birthing center offering:
- Comprehensive team of OB/GYNs and Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) providing 24/7 care
- State-of-the-art facility featuring 11 private Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum (LDRP) rooms, a dedicated waterbirth room, and overnight accommodations for your support person
- CenteringPregnancy groups
- Lactation support
- Maternity and infant care classes
- 24-hour hotline to answer all your maternity questions
Take our online tour today, or call us at (207) 373-6500 to speak with one of our skilled, experienced maternity nurses or nursing assistants.
Harold Alfond ® Scholarships & Grants
All babies born in Maine, including Mid Coast Hospital Maternity, are eligible to receive a $500 grant through the Alfond Scholarship Foundation. The organization was started by beloved Maine philanthropist Harold Alfond, who launched the program to ensure access to higher education for all of Maine’s children.