Open to all Maine residents 16 and over, the Mid Coast Hospital Vaccination Clinic administers the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine.
- Walk-in vaccination is available Monday through Saturday between 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Vaccine availability is based on vaccine supply.
- To schedule an appointment, visit https://www.signupgenius.com/tabs/33777DE06A4C3EAC17-03290401. For assistance, please call (877) 780-7545.
Please print and complete a copy of the Patient Registration Form, the Patient Consent Form, and the CDC Pre-Vaccination Checklist. Select a date from the list below and complete your registration on SignUpGenius. There is no cost to schedule your appointment, and Mid Coast Hospital will not request payment or credit card information at any time.
The Vaccine Clinic is located at Brunswick Parks and Recreation's Recreation Center, 220 Neptune Drive, Brunswick, Maine 04011. The clinic is located at the Brunswick Landing. Look for directional signs as you enter Brunswick Landing. Click here to see the location of the Recreation Center on Google Maps and get directions.
You must bring the following items to the clinic:
- Completed Patient Registration Form
- Completed Patient Consent Form
- Completed CDC Pre-Vaccination Checklist
- Photo ID card
Wear clothing that allows access to your upper arm. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time. Appointments require 30 minutes, including a mandatory 15-minute observation period.
For dose 1 appointments, please be prepared to schedule your follow-up dose for 21 or 28 days after receiving dose 1, depending on the dose received.
For dose 2 appointments, please bring the card you received at your dose 1 appointment as well as your three completed forms (Patient Registration Form; Patient Consent Form; and CDC Pre-Vaccination Checklist).
It is very important that you keep your scheduled appointments. Please call (877) 780-7545 to cancel or reschedule your appointment if:
- You are unable to come at the scheduled date and time.
- The appointment date is less than 14 days from when you received a positive COVID-19 test or had a confirmed COVID-19 exposure/quarantine.
- The appointment date is less than 14 days from when you received any other vaccine.
Please click the button below to view upcoming clinics and appointment availability. Please review available appointment times on the clinic tabs and click on the button to sign up. We post new appointments on Fridays between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. These appointments are for the following week.